Tuesday 28 February 2012

Steiner crocheted bunny rabbit

A quick picture of something I have been working on- a little bunny for Charlotte for easter. It is made from one square of crocheted yarn, plus the ears. Very simple, and very cute! I had to resist making the bunny's face more detailed, I ended up leaving it with just the indented eyes, in the steiner style.


The pattern was from a book I had borrowed from a friend almost a year ago- thanks Saree!

Front Cover


Charotte and I went to the hairdressers last week, you can see her deep in thought- hmm, everyone here is having their hair cut, Mummy wouldn't possibly do that to me, would she? Nope, no hair cut for Charlotte, she cried as soon as the scissors came towards her!




1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog mama! Just found it, and I'm always pleased to find another Waldorf mama ;)

    Blessings,
    Samantha (Woodland Woolens)

    ReplyDelete